Thursday, April 13, 2017

Steampunk Granny interviews Anna Brandimarte of Beyond Belief


                                                              


I meet a lot of talented people with both my book signings and my psychic events. I met Anna Brandimarte several years ago when we were part of the same ghost investigation team. I was recently at a Spiritual Awakening Expo and discovered that Anna was making her own products. It was time for an interview.
 
                                                              
 
Marie Gilbert:  How did you get interested in making the scented candles?

Anna Brandimarte: It just came across me one day and ever since then I just started making candles.

Marie Gilbert: How are your candles different than store bought candles?

Anna Brandimarte: They are like no other ones you buy in a store and the reason why is because I put my own energy and herbs into them along with the power inside the candle.

Marie Gilbert: What else do you make besides the candles?

Anna Brandimarte: I also make bath bombs to help with relaxation when taking a bath! 
                                         


Marie Gilbert: Can clients request a certain scent for you to create?

Anna Brandimarte: Yes they can. I can make whatever their wish is for the candle 

Marie Gilbert: Can clients use your candles as protection from negative energy? What candles would you suggest for this?

Anna Brandimarte: My candles are very good for protection because I use herbs to help fight the negative energy.  Lavender is a very good protection for happiness and peace. To keep negativity out of your house, I would suggest Bloodroot herb to be placed in the doorways and windows of the home. These are just a few examples of the herbs that I use in candles, but there's so much more that I haven’t mentioned.

Marie Gilbert: I know that you also do ghost investigations. Can you tell us how you got started?

Anna Brandimarte: I got started with investigations after I got out of high school.  I found the Paranormal fascinating, plus I had some weird things happen and I wanted to find answers. After my family passed away, I was getting signs from them and I decided to become an investigator.
 
                                                           


Marie Gilbert: Can clients contact you if they suspect their house is haunted?

Anna Brandimarte: Yes they can contact me. The investigation is free; no charge. I will walk through the entire home, room by room, and tell the clients what I can pick up. 

Marie Gilbert: Can we look forward to new creations from Beyond Belief? 

Anna Brandimarte: Yes. I am always doing something new that's why it's called “Beyond Belief.” 
 
                                                        


Marie Gilbert: How can people contact you for an order?

Anna Brandimarte: By cell and email cell 2014783544 Email margbrandimarte31@gmail.com 

 
Thank you Anna, for doing this interview and I hope to see you at a few Psychic Expos.

2 comments:

  1. What an intriguing interview, Marie. Thanks for sharing this with your followers. Anna, it is wonderful to meet you through this interview. All the best to both of you ladies.

    ReplyDelete