Saturday, July 7, 2018

The Prophetic Meaning of Roof Oasis


                                                              


Most of you who follow my GilbertCuriosities Blog know that I am a psychic/medium. I have been seeing the dead ever since I was a toddler. This gift runs in the family, and I inherited my abilities from my grandparents on both sides, and from both of my parents. I published the first book of my sci-fi apocalyptic Roof Oasis Series in 2014…but the plot was based on prophetic dreams that I’ve had since childhood. Can dreams warn us of future events? Find out after the jump.

Roof Oasis

The title of the first book describes a place of sanctuary where one of the major characters in the series travels, via portal, with her alien lover. Lucy and her brother Michael live in the near future where a powerful man is able to take control of all the food and water. In this future, children are forcibly taken from their parents at an early age. The children are then raised as slaves for the government. The environment has been destroyed because of large-scale fracking and mining projects okayed by the World Bank. The bees and butterflies are extinct and the oceans are cesspools.
                                                             

The mysterious leader accidently starts the zombie apocalypse when he attempts to use bio-warfare to control the minds of the populace. Help for Earth comes from an alien race with the help of a kick ass robot, shape shifters, and a goddess trapped inside a human’s mind. I’m working on book five, and this book will end the series with Earth fighting a new alien enemy. Patty the robot will need to decide if her desire to be flesh outweighs the life of her friends.

The reason I even bring up my sci-fi series is that I am very troubled by what I see with this present administration. I’ve seen this before…in my dreams…even the children in cages. I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only writer connecting to this message of a totalitarian take over. In fact, there have been many books written about this very scenario:  “1984” by George Orwell; “The Hunger Games” Series by Suzanne Collins; “The Handmaid’s Tale” by Margaret Atwood. Did these authors have the same prophetic dreams as I did? Do the dead speak to them?

Fred

My father who was born in 1914, although his recorded date is 1915 because the midwife waited a few months to record the birth with City Hall, only completed the sixth grade because of health reasons. He may not have gone to college, but Fred kept himself well informed in global affairs because he was an avid reader of newspapers. He even read newspapers from other countries in order to get a more accurate view of real events. When I would tell my dad about the dreams, he believed me. It wasn’t until later in his life that he admitted he’d been having the same dreams.
                                                                
 
What are prophetic dreams? Prophetic dreams come from GOD. There are many bible references to these types of dreams. GOD sends dreams to guide people, and to also warn of a dire situation, like when GOD warned the Magi not to report back to Herod about Jesus. Sometimes the prophecy doesn’t occur immediately. Sometimes, that prophecy takes a lifetime to unfold.
                                                           
                                 
Right before my father, who was on hospice and living at my house, died, he told me about a prophetic dream he’d been having. It had to do with the Stock Market crash of 2008. My father had the dream a month before he died in 2006.

When I began to write the first book of my sci-fi apocalyptic series, my father would come to me in my dreams and tell me that it was very important to get this first book out. He told me that this country would be going through the worst attack it its history, and this attack would come from within. The dead don’t lie. You’ll have to take my word on this, but I have never been told a lie by the spirits who come with heavenly warnings. I have watched in dread as events take place that matched what I wrote in the book. But it wasn’t just my book, there were other authors and books all offering a glimpse into a draconian future…

Why was I shown these prophetic dreams? What did GOD expect me to do with this knowledge? I am not famous nor powerful, and there are many people who don’t believe in these types of dreams. These same people definitely don’t believe that I receive messages from the dearly departed. So, how was I going to spread the word?

All our gifts and talents are given to us before we are born. We are divine creatures. We are souls that are right up there with the mightiest of angels. We temporarily inhabit these earthly vessels, but we are not weak, and GOD doesn’t place us in this life without giving us what we need to live this life to its fullest.

GOD sent me dreams. They were warnings of what is happening right now in our world. Instead of evolving and becoming more like our gentle JESUS, we have become hateful and fearful. Instead of protecting nature and all its creatures…we destroy. Instead of sharing our abundance…we horde. Instead of extending the olive branch…we brag about our weapons.

I am not the only one who has had these dreams, and I won’t be the last. But we are in charge of our future. We can change our future. We are an extension of GOD, and what we put out there…comes back tenfold.
Conclusion

GOD gave me the ability to write stories. I use my stories to warn of what can come, and how we can make it better. I am guessing that the authors of the three aforementioned books had also received messages in their dreams…they just might not have realized where their inspiration came from.
                                                                  
     
Roof Oasis is based on my prophetic dreams. It is a dark story and it gets darker with the three following books in the series. But I am not afraid. I have a voice, and I have a pen. I will spread truth where there are lies. I will spread hope where there is despair, I will spread love where there is hate. Are you ready to save the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment