Thursday, September 26, 2013

Update from Marie of Gilbert Curiosities


                                                                   





Hi my little zombie snacks!! Just a heads up that I won't be blogging as much as usual for the next week.

I'm heading out on Friday morning for another adventure. Got my bags packed; my equipment safely stored; and my rosary beads, holy water and bible in my backpack.

                                                                     
Heading out for some serious ghost investigations with my friends. Don't know what we'll find, but a looking we will go.

                                                                  

I'll catch up on my Sleepy Hollow Reviews on my return and post them on www.biffbampop.com

I'll catch up on my News from the Dark Side and my Lilith Returns as soon as I return, as well as any interviews in my in-box.

Hold the fort until I return; look out for the shuffling dead. Yes! I'm talking about Congress! But also look out for zombies.

I'll post on Facebook and Twitter when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment