Monday, September 16, 2013

Graves, Authors, Dinner, Surgery


                                                                    


This was a busy weekend for me. No! I didn't get sliced and diced. Just fooling around with a movie poster.

Friday night my friends and I went to the Laurel Hill Cemetery to see a cabaret show put on by Rev's Theatre company's Rudy Caporaso and friends.

                                                                        

On Saturday, the authors of Tall Tales and Short Stories from South Jersey were at Smithville, N.J. with many other authors selling books. Lots of writers wanted to join our group! We'll be open for applications in October.
                                                                     
                                                                 Dawn, Joanne, me


                                                                         
                                          Janice (seated) me, Jim, Dawn, Bob (seated)

Sunday night, I had dinner with my grandson Joshua and daughter Marie at an Italian restaurant to honor the Sensei instructors.

                                                                            

 Students and their families were there. Josh is a student of the Aikido Agatsu Dojo. Sorry, no pictures yet of the event, but will post as soon as I get them.
                                                    
                                                             
                                                Josh is student on the right
                                       

Today, my daughter who was in a very bad accident, but luckily survived with just a concussion and broken shoulder blade, finally had the plate removed.

                                                                    
I'm getting ready for my ghost investigation vacation at the end of this month, and will be heading to Charleston, South Carolina for intensive research.

                                                                     

                                            You guessed it! Blogs will be posted.

2 comments:

  1. You are a total rock star! Your South Carolina trip sounds awesome!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support. You know that I'll be blogging about that trip :)

      Delete