Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm Back!!!


                                                                              I'm back!

                                                                

and I'm now making plans for a memorial for my Mom for the East coast family.

                                                                  

Sounds like the mob, doesn't it? No just that most of our family lives this side of the country.

                                                                            

I'm spending the day catching up on all my writing assignments and also scheduling for the book promotion for our writer's group anthology, Tall Tales and Short Stories from South Jersey.
                                                                        
                                               New Jersey never looked so good to me.

                                                              

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment