Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Beginnings for a New Year


                                                                  



My Mom passed away on this very day, last year. I attended her funeral out west with my sister Jane and then brought back Mom's ashes to New Jersey so that my family here could say goodbye.

                                                                     

Although she and my father (who passed away several years ago) occasionally visit (haunt) my house, I still miss them. They are the Fred & Lucy of my weekly episodes. I think they are hanging around to keep us safe. I told them to keep an eye on Jimmy, my grandson who is now in boot camp at Parris Island.
                                                                         

I was picked as one of the contestants for Best Blogger of 2014 and was one of the three finalist. I didn't win this year, but my worthy challenger did. Thank you everyone who voted for me. Go to Twitter and congratulate https://twitter.com/ScarlettFlame2 for winning best Blogger of the year.
                                                                     

I'm not making any New Year's Resolutions! I never keep them, anyway. My yearly resolution that I do keep is to "Love life and love all GOD's creatures, even the ones who are a major pain in the butt" "Go with the flow"  "Live and let live"  "Live life to the fullest" "Do no harm"

                                                                  
                                                                

I'm planning on building up, or teaming up with another Ghost Investigative Group. I'm planning on having someone build me a better website for my posts. But...most of all...I'm planning on heading into more adventures.
                                                                       

So to all my Facebook, Google+ and Twitter family and friends, I'm wishing you a year of good health (mentally & physically), good fortune, love and happiness. Love you all

                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment