- About me
- Interviews I have done
- Steampunk, Ghost Hunting, and Zombies
- Reviews on T.V. Shows
- Movie and Book Reviews
- Reviews on The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead
- Life With Fred & Lucy/ Surviving My Gene Pool
- Author's Page
- Marie Gilbert, Psychic Advisor
- The Roof Oasis Science Fiction Series
- Calendar of Upcoming Book Signings & Psychic Events
- An Empath's Observations & Advice
Friday, April 10, 2015
Steampunk Granny loves her Penny...Penny Dreadful, That Is!
Last year I had the pleasure of writing the weekly reviews for Biff Bam Pop on Showtime's newest horror show, Penny Dreadful. The show is pure joy for anyone who loves Steampunk or Victorian fashion and horror stories.
It is a horror show for sure, but it is also a delicious and sensual offering of characters right out of 19th century British fiction. Last season featured characters like Dorian Gray, Mina Harker from Dracula, Victor Frankenstein and his monster and even a Wild West werewolf. Eva Green as Vanessa Ives is the main force tying all these wonderfully horrid characters together.
There is nothing better than walking down the dark streets of Victorian London and finding your worst nightmare waiting in the shadows for you to pass by.
If you missed season one, you can check our my reviews on Biff Bam Pop. Season two begins on May 3rd and I do hope to see you there my little pennies.