Sunday, April 29, 2012

This weekend

     My ghost hunting buddies and I were able to attend this month's steampunk event at Dorian's. Here are some pictures of us and some of the wonderful entertainment offered at this event.

                                    
                                              Rita in the center, Jean on the right, me on the left

                                                                         At Dorian's

                                                                          
                                                                               


                                                                         

Dancing the night away
                                                             Great Acts    
                                                               
                                                 
                                                               

4 comments:

  1. Marie, I love your lively spirit! You ladies look marvelous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Loretta. I'm putting together a pirate's outfit now. I'll be Mrs. Blackbeard. Miss you

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. This place is magical. You should come with us one time.

      Delete