- About me
- Interviews I have done
- Steampunk, Ghost Hunting, and Zombies
- Reviews on T.V. Shows
- Movie and Book Reviews
- Reviews on The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead
- Life With Fred & Lucy/ Surviving My Gene Pool
- Author's Page
- Marie Gilbert, Psychic Advisor
- The Roof Oasis Science Fiction Series
- Calendar of Upcoming Book Signings & Psychic Events
- An Empath's Observations & Advice
Saturday, July 20, 2013
News from the Dark Side 7/20/2013
I'm always saying that real life is much stranger than fiction. There are a lot of looney tunes out there and they do weird shit. No, I mean it. They do weird shit like the article below for Huffington post.
I think we can safely call this a fly by shitting.
Do they have doggie bags for people?
This video from Huffington post is too funny. Watch the whole thing. That raccoon reminds me of how I am when there are jelly beans nearby.
This article from Huffington post goes under the category of "Did you remember to lock the door, honey?"
This article from NBC News Science can be filed under "Why and who cares"
Well, that's all for now, my little zombie snacks. See you next week with more weird news from around the globe