Thursday, May 17, 2012

     Hello dear facebook and twitter fans. I'll be away from anything resembling a computer for three days.
                                                         
                                                         I'm off to Gettysburg
                                                     
                                                      
                                                  with my ghost hunting buddies

                                                                     
                                                 for a weekend full of spooky surprises.
                                                                     
                                                                            
        I'll be posting the next part of Lilith's Escape tomorrow morning before I leave. You can find the story on my site. http://gilbertcuriosities.blogspot.com
                                                                 
      When I return, I'll blog about the trip and I'll let you know if I see any ghosts like I did last year.
                                                                           
                           Have a great weekend and thank you for your love and support.

                                                         
                                                          

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Marie! I can't wait to go visit that ghost hunting store with you. I really need to work on setting up a time to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have you join us the next time we go.

    ReplyDelete