Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Story is in Chicken Soup For The Soul: Touched by an Angel

                                                              


Have you ever encountered an angel? You probably do almost every day, but maybe you don’t recognize them. They look just like everyone else, but they are out there. I submitted a story to Chicken Soup for the Soul almost a year ago. It was a true story that happened around twenty years ago.  My life was at stake. I was in an isolated area with two assailants closing in on me. If you want to find out who saved me, you’ll have to buy Chicken Soup for the Soul: Touched by an Angel.  My story is called Angel on the Footbridge. You can buy the book on Amazon.com
 
                                                                    

If you get the book, tell me if you liked my true story. Thank you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment