- About me
- Interviews I have done
- Steampunk, Ghost Hunting, and Zombies
- Reviews on T.V. Shows
- Movie and Book Reviews
- Reviews on The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead
- Life With Fred & Lucy/ Surviving My Gene Pool
- Author's Page
- Marie Gilbert, Psychic Advisor
- The Roof Oasis Science Fiction Series
- Calendar of Upcoming Book Signings and Events
- An Empath's Observations & Advice
Friday, February 14, 2014
After spending the night in pain, my husband finally agreed to go to the emergency room with my son-in-law. Thank you, Jimmy Reid!!! Love you.
So the E.R. docs think it might be a torn meniscus, which can occur from damage to the inside of the knee. The medial and lateral menisci (plural of meniscus) are semi-round pieces of cartilage that act as shock absorbers and smooth cushions for the thighbone (femur). These menisci can be injured acutely or can become dysfunctional gradually due to overuse.
He was told to REST and apply ICE and if it doesn't ease up, he'll need more x-rays and a trip to the specialist.
I told him he is not allowed to play with his new snow blower until he sees the orthopedic doctor.
Will he listen?
I sure hope so, but thank you to all my Facebook friends and family who sent out best wishes.