I'm having some "me" time with my fellow members of the South Jersey Writers' Group. We are at Audubon, New Jersey's Treehouse Coffee Shop and we are all either working on our blogs, or learning how to set up a blog, or writing period.
Our President is at one table helping new bloggers set up a blog and giving helpful hints on how to manage and share their posts. While Amy Hollinger is busy doing this, Glenn Walker is doing his normal saintly duties by helping the rest of us bloggers who are a bit tech challenged.
All in all, it was a very productive day for all who attended our monthly Blog Fest. If you want to learn more then check out the South Jersey Writers' Group Blog http://south-jersey-writers.blogspot.com
- About me
- Interviews I have done
- Steampunk, Ghost Hunting, and Zombies
- Reviews on T.V. Shows
- Movie and Book Reviews
- Reviews on The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead
- Life With Fred & Lucy/ Surviving My Gene Pool
- Author's Page
- Marie Gilbert, Psychic Advisor
- The Roof Oasis Science Fiction Series
- Calendar of Upcoming Book Signings and Events
- An Empath's Observations & Advice