I have always been interested in writing, but it wasn't until I worked at a Natural History Museum, that I had the chance to develop my love for writing. I'm interested in writing about the supernatural events that abound around us and somehow tying it in with the natural events that we are all familiar with. I have just finished my first novel, book one of the trilogy, and right now I'm in the process of looking for an agent. It is a supernatural romance and the idea came about after reading an upsetting account of human trafficking. I began to volunteer and advocate for Unicef and advocate for Somaly Mam. I wanted to help the victims caught in this horrible practice, but it wasn't enough and I soon found myself questioning the theory of good and evil. Well this was the fuel that lit the fire and the desire to write was all consuming. I had the best time writing the first book, and have already started the second of the trilogy.
I'm interested in learning what events inspired others to write.
- About me
- Interviews I have done
- Steampunk, Ghost Hunting, and Zombies
- Reviews on T.V. Shows
- Movie and Book Reviews
- Reviews on The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead
- Life With Fred & Lucy/ Surviving My Gene Pool
- Author's Page
- Marie Gilbert, Psychic Advisor
- The Roof Oasis Science Fiction Series
- Calendar of Upcoming Book Signings & Psychic Events
- An Empath's Observations & Advice