Monday, October 28, 2013

Holy Macaroni!! I'm in a Contest for Best Blogger.




My friends and family always tell me how funny and interesting my blogs are, but they have to be

nice to me; I'm friends with ghosts and zombies. But when someone from England contacts you and

tells you that you've been entered into a contest with nine other bloggers, then that makes me feel

good about the stories that I write for Gilbertcuriosities and as contributing staff for Biff Bam Pop!


The Contest starts NOW, and I'm very excited. And, even if I lose to a worthy fellow blogger, that

is perfectly fine, because I made into the contest. Not bad for an old granny.


So please do Steampunk, ghost hunting, zombie fighting Granny a big favor, dear; vote for me.

Click on this site  http://www.skelat.com/the-top-ten.html#ixzz2j3VG8pPK follow the instructions

and click on my picture.



             I'm sure you don't want my zombie clone to come around to remind you, right?


                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment