- About me
- Interviews I have done
- Steampunk, Ghost Hunting, and Zombies
- Reviews on T.V. Shows
- Movie and Book Reviews
- Reviews on The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead
- Life With Fred & Lucy/ Surviving My Gene Pool
- Author's Page
- Marie Gilbert, Psychic Advisor
- The Roof Oasis Science Fiction Series
- Calendar of Upcoming Book Signings & Psychic Events
- An Empath's Observations & Advice
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
My Mom, Lucy Aniello, passed away this morning. She was on hospice and I was going out there on Thursday to help my sister Jane take care of her. I'll be leaving on Thursday to help Jane with my Mom's funeral arrangements. These pictures were taken this past summer when all four of us were able to go out and visit her.
I'm planning on having a Memorial Service for her in Audubon when I return from California. My Mom is loved and will be missed by her family.
This is my favorite song and I think of Mom when I hear it.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AmFM4jZasvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>