Sunday, February 19, 2012

Part three of Lilith's Escape

Part three:
She was petite, a breath taller than 5’2, and the silk red dress she wore, clung seductively to her body, highlighting her curves. She had curly dark hair that hung down to her waist, but it was her complexion and her eyes that made him speechless.
“Thank you for meeting me,” she said, her hand tightly gripping his.
He was unable to reply. Her complexion was almost iridescent and her eyes were totally black, no white showing.
“I didn’t mean to startle you,” she said and quickly slipped on sunglasses. “I was told you were good at finding people and you’ll be paid handsomely for your work.”
“Yes…my contact explained somewhat…please excuse me for staring, but your eyes. I’ve never seen anything like them.”
She laughed out loud, a pleasant easy on the ears laugh. “I guess not. Will my appearance prevent you from working for me?”
“No,” he replied. She still held on to his hand and seemed in no hurry to let it go. “So that beat up caddy is your time machine?”
“It’s a long story, but yes, it helps me travel through time and space."
     On sabbatical from Her Majesty’s secret service, he jumped at the opportunity offered by his contact, especially after learning the strange circumstances of the case.



No comments:

Post a Comment