- About me
- Interviews I have done
- Steampunk, Ghost Hunting, and Zombies
- Reviews on T.V. Shows
- Movie and Book Reviews
- Reviews on The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead
- Life With Fred & Lucy/ Surviving My Gene Pool
- Author's Page
- Marie Gilbert, Psychic Advisor
- The Roof Oasis Science Fiction Series
- Calendar of Upcoming Book Signings & Psychic Events
- An Empath's Observations & Advice
Monday, September 16, 2013
Graves, Authors, Dinner, Surgery
This was a busy weekend for me. No! I didn't get sliced and diced. Just fooling around with a movie poster.
Friday night my friends and I went to the Laurel Hill Cemetery to see a cabaret show put on by Rev's Theatre company's Rudy Caporaso and friends.
On Saturday, the authors of Tall Tales and Short Stories from South Jersey were at Smithville, N.J. with many other authors selling books. Lots of writers wanted to join our group! We'll be open for applications in October.
Sunday night, I had dinner with my grandson Joshua and daughter Marie at an Italian restaurant to honor the Sensei instructors.
Students and their families were there. Josh is a student of the Aikido Agatsu Dojo. Sorry, no pictures yet of the event, but will post as soon as I get them.
Today, my daughter who was in a very bad accident, but luckily survived with just a concussion and broken shoulder blade, finally had the plate removed.
You guessed it! Blogs will be posted.