Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dragons, Wesen and Dead People...Oh My!

                                                                         
 
Game of Thrones is back tonight and I can’t wait to see why happens next. I love Daenerys and her dragons. The Mother of Dragons and the Unsullied is my favorite character on this show, but I also have other favorites like Tyrion (Peter Dinklage).
 
I’m hoping that Tyrion be able to keep Sansa (Sophie Turner) and himself safe from his sociopathic nephew? Jamie with the help of Brienne of Tarth (Gwendoline Christie) has shed some of his bad boy image. 
 
 Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster Waldau) revealed that he can be good when he wants to, but now that he’s back home, will sister Cersei (Lena Headey) tempt the return of Jamie’s old ways? I hope not because I like the new Jaime. As for the Starks, season 3 was not kind to them. Let’s hope the Stark survivors, will find some respite on Season 4.

                                                                                   GRIMM                                

This past Friday on Grimm Nick (David Giuntoli) reunites with his Ninja Mom Kelly (Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio) who saved Adalind (Claire Coffee) and her infant daughter from assassins.  
 
 
Adalind is safe and sound for the moment in Portland. Nick needs to protect the child, but Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) isn’t about to turn over his child.
 
Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) are working on the final arrangements for their wedding day. Rosalee has her dress and  Monroe has found a solution for Nick being the best man at his wedding; sunglasses.  
                                                                   Resurrection                                
                                                                   
I’ll be watching Resurrection and will update you on that series on Monday. We left off with Caleb being arrested by Sheriff Langston and Bellamy, but it’s only the beginning and something is coming with the storm

4 comments:

  1. Grim and Resurrection are both awesome shows!it did scare me a little bit,however,to watch the last episode of Resurrection,with Jacob having that seizure,seeing what one looked like,and knowing that I actually went through that,myself,lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you're okay, now, Leah and thank you for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  2. Three of my favorite shows on TV right now - great choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leo. I'm waiting for Orphan Black to return, too. Really happy that you're a part of BBP now.

      Delete