Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Gettysburg and Pterodactyls

                                                        
                                                

When you’re an author and a psychic, you find yourself at the most amazing places. This past Sunday, I was invited to a Psychic Event in Gettysburg Pennsylvania. Marti Haines and Marcia Balint Moore, the owners of “On Angels Wings” in Burlington, New Jersey asked me to join them at the event hosted by the Gettysburg Ghost Exchange.
                                                              

Once we arrived at the shop, we began to unload the tents and set up. Marcia told me to keep my eyes open for the pet Pterodactyl. I thought she was kidding, but within minutes a very large Turkey Vulture was checking us out from the top of the barn. I’ve seen plenty of vultures, but this had to be the biggest, yet.
                                                               
While we spent the day interacting with the wonderful owners of the Gettysburg Ghost Exchange and the patrons attending the event, the vulture made sure to remind us of its presence by either flying overhead to land in a nearby tree or to frequently play peek-a-boo with us from the barn.
                                                            

Pamela Barry, Steven Barry and Anthony Romano Jr, the owners of the Gettysburg Ghost Exchange and they are also part of the Paranormal After Party Television Show. That day, they had a cast member from season 4 of "The Walking Dead" at their shop signing autographs. Amber Dawn Fox was the young lady who played Officer Bello. I was excited to chat with Amber because as everyone knows, I write the weekly reviews of "The Walking Dead" and "Fear the Walking Dead" for Biff Bam Pop the Canadian Pop Culture site.

                                                           

I want to head back up to Gettysburg to do some ghost investigations. I don't have to search that hard as there are many souls on that battlefield. If your looking for the best in Metaphysical supplies, go on "On Angels Wings" webpage and if you're looking for the best in ghost hunting equipment and more, contact or visit the Gettysburg Ghost Exchange....Say hello to the Pterodactyl for me.
                                                             

4 comments:

  1. Was this the first time you were there? Perfect place for a ghost investigator. Nice post. Thanks. Liked the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn. I've been to Gettysburg before but this was the first time to this shop

      Delete
  2. Okay, so now you have a pet Pterodactyl. You are amazing, my dear! Darling, when you go to a place like Gettysburg where many perished, how do you get the ghosts to talk to you one at a time? I agree with Dawn. I like your pictures. You really are amazing, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria. Too protect myself from a horde of spirits I usually say protection prayers, but it was blessedly silent the day I was there. I think the Pterodactyl keep them away. You never know where you'll find me when I'm doing a book signing

      Delete