Friday, August 23, 2013

What's Gilbert Up to Now?

                                                               
                                                                        

What's Gilbert Up to Now?

I'm getting ready to write the reviews for Season 4 of "The Walking Dead for Biff Bam Pop!; I can't wait to see Rick and the gang again on Sunday nights on AMC..

                                                                     

I'll also be doing the reviews for the new Sleepy Hollow series on Fox on September 16 at 9 p.m.


                                                                           

And the new Dracula series starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers as our favorite blood sucker of all time. This show premieres October 25th on NBC following Grimm


                                                                       


For all my followers who enjoyed my article about the angry ghost
http://biffbampop.com/2013/08/08/gilbert-and-the-angry-ghost/

                                                     

                                     will probably like my newest story on Biff Bam Pop!


http://biffbampop.com/2013/08/22/gilberts-helpful-ghost-hunting-tips/

                                                                       

Let me know if you like this story. I'll be going on more investigations and promise to share my findings with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment