Monday, June 25, 2012

Napa and the Sisters



                                                     Here are some pictures of my family.
                                              
                         My nephew Chris, who is Navy Reserve and his wife Solange

                                            
                                                       My nephew Todd with his wife Susan
                                        My sister Lucy and I with Todd and Susan's two boys. 

                                                            The Napa Mill and Riverfront 

                                                                      View at Night                                                    
                                                                The sisters at "Happy Hour"

No comments:

Post a Comment