Sunday, June 24, 2012

Napa, and why I love it.


My sister Lucy and I arrived in Napa on Saturday to visit my sister Jane and my Mother. Mom hasn’t been doing too well this past year and we wanted to spend time with her. My brother and his wife will be joining us next week and we already have a long list of fun activities planned. I’ll be posting some pictures as I go.  Here is one of Lucy and me after being up for close to 20 hours.
                                                                  
In the meantime, my grandson was in his second Muaythai bout of the year and won. I’m waiting for better pictures, but check out the size of his opponent.
                                                                                   

                               Me and Mom
                                                               Lucy and Jane (sisters)
                          
Sending my love to all my facebook and twitter friends and I will keep you updated on any California Zombies, but like I said before, people out here are very good at chilling out.

                                                                  

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Marie...You all look so much alike! Hope you have a wonderful visit! Boy that is certainly the wine for you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fran. We're having fun with my sister and mom.

      Delete
  2. Marie, you are missing a sister.... Me! Wish I was there. Thanks for sharing with us! The pictures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always considered you my sister, so next time, you can come out with us to California

      Delete