A collection of stories from South Jersey. Celebrate with us!
The South Jersey Writers' Group is publishing its first book! "Tall Tales and Short Stories From South Jersey" is a diverse collection of stories from all stages of life (and the afterlife). We're celebrating our accomplishment with a party!
Join us at the Treehouse Coffee Shop on Sunday, December 2nd at 2 pm for cookies, coffee, door prizes, games, shared stories, and a few open mic-style readings. Most of the authors will be on hand to scrawl their soon-to-be-famous...signatures on your copy of the book!
Publication date is 11/30/2012. Retail cost $9.99; ebook downloads $8.99. Amazon.com page coming soon!
With stories by:
Jennifer M. Eaton
Christine L. Hardy
Here are some of the authors at our big meeting last night. We're making plans for the Book Launch!!
- About me
- Interviews I have done
- Steampunk, Ghost Hunting, and Zombies
- Reviews on T.V. Shows
- Movie and Book Reviews
- Reviews on The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead
- Life With Fred & Lucy/ Surviving My Gene Pool
- Author's Page
- Marie Gilbert, Psychic Advisor
- The Roof Oasis Science Fiction Series
- Calendar of Upcoming Book Signings & Psychic Events
- An Empath's Observations & Advice