Monday, July 2, 2012

Funniest Movie I've ever seen


                                                                       
Okay so my sister Lucy and I were up early today because we had plans to ride and eat lunch on the Wine Train. While having our first cup of coffee before getting dressed, Lucy was flipping through the T.V. channels looking for something interesting.  She paused on the Encore station and a movie had just begun. It was called “The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra”.
                                                                
This has to be one of the funniest movies ever about space aliens interacting with humans. Larry Blamire is the writer, director and also plays one of the main characters.
                                                                
Basically from what we could surmise, aliens land on earth to search for a piece of meteor rock containing atmospherium.
                                                                           
The aliens are funny as hell and so are the humans
                                                                           
 and don’t even ask me to explain the skeleton in the title, I would fail the task.
                                                            
This is a spoof on B movies, but it’s one of the best that I have seen in a long time.  So if you have nothing to do one night, pull up this movie and watch it.  Oh and did I mention that there is also a mutant monster in this film?
                                                                    
I've included a trailer for your enjoymet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe9Fs10IIk0

P.S. The film is even funnier after having a few glasses of wine on the Napa Wine Train.

2 comments:

  1. Lost Skeleton is a favorite, such a hoot! I love Blamire's films. Definitely check out the Lost Skeleton sequel too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glenn, I will look for the sequel.There are a lot of good movies out there and hopefully, I'll find them all.

      Delete