Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sisters, Part Two

                                                                 
My sister Jane is back in town and we are dragging her all over the place. Lucy, Jane, Nathan, Joshua and I went to visit our mother’s crypt.
                                                                                  

 
I was surprised that my grandsons were okay with visiting the cemetery.
                                                                                  

 
                   Then my brother Mike stopped by with one of his grandsons.
                                                                             

 
                                                                                      

Then later in the day, we went to watch World War Z with a friend from the Academy. We had a ball and even though Jane is not into zombies, she liked the movie.
                                                I love when the whole family can get together.
                                                                                 

                                            By the end of the day, we were wiped out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment