Saturday, October 13, 2012

Strange Sights in the Sky and Bad Boo-boo's


 
                                                                               
 

This week was not one of my best. It was the type of week where you want to hide under the covers.

                                                                                                                           
There is something going around and I catch everything, so of course, I caught the bug.
                                                                               
Thursday night, my husband and I headed to a friend’s house to pay a visit. We were on route 55 heading to Mullica Hill, when we saw what looked like a comet in the sky. We kept an eye on the object as long as we could and I thought that there would be something about this in the news, but no???
                                                                                 
A friend of mine mentioned of facebook about something she had seen, but I wasn’t sure if it was the same night. Aliens?  NASA? or Space X?


Yesterday at school my daughter’s youngest son (Nathan, the ten year old who thinks that he’s eighteen) was badly hurt. All I could get on this is that he was playing tag on the sliding board during recess.
                                                            
                                                     Here he is in the hospital.

                                                        

Nathan has a broken wrist and badly sprained ankle. Sorry about your accident, Nathan. Granny is on the way with hugs and kisses.

                                                            

I’m going to the Witches Ball in Mt. Holly tonight if all goes well. I’ll keep you all posted if I see any other strange sights in the sky, but if you don’t hear from me for a couple of days, don’t worry.
                                                                               
It just means that my family came to take me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment