Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Testing, Is Anybody There?



I'm so tech challenged, it's not funny. It's frustrating because I'm sort of a closet geek.

Yes, I want to be a Geek like Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory"






I thought that you would like to see one of the videos.


I've been doing the weekly review for Biff Bam Pop! on the AMC hit, "The Walking Dead".


"The Walking Dead-Season 3- Episode 3


Great show and you can read my reviews on the Biff Bam Pop! site above. In fact, check out all the
articles submitted by some amazing writers on everything from movies, t.v. shows, comic books, books, music, etc.

Biff Bam Pop!


What started this rambling? Until I get my computer back, I'm using my husband's laptop. I wanted to download a song from Rhapsody for my MP3 and couldn't.

American Horror is coming on soon and I'm going to get my bath and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment