Friday, October 19, 2012

The Amazing Accident Prone Family


Today is my daughter ReRe and her husband Jim's wedding anniversary. They've been married for 21 years. Happy Anniversay and please try to stay unbroken for the next 21 years. Love Mom

                                                                                                                                                   

I posted a blog in May about my daughter and her husband almost meeting the Grim Reaper while riding a four wheel quad. They were on a mini vacation with two of the boys when the accident happened. Jim had over two hundred staples in his leg.
                                                                       
 Today he is doing better, although he likes to tease people by telling them he was bitten by a shark.
                                                                         
My daughter’s shoulder never healed. The clavicle would not mend. So she had to have a plate put in.
                                                                        
While healing from this surgery, her son, my youngest grandson and part of the Desperadoes,
                                                                       
 was hurt in an accident at school while playing cops and robbers on a sliding board.  He broke his wrist and has a badly sprained foot.
                                                                       
I mentioned to my daughter that she may want to get her family blessed by a priest.
                                                                       
 Maybe she can have them packaged in Styrofoam.
                                                                        
Get better ReRe and Nathan.

3 comments:

  1. I once had a parent at work ask if staff could bubble wrap her daughter...maybe they could try that : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this may be the only way to keep them in one piece. Thank you Sarah

      Delete
  2. I think this is one of the most important information
    for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

    my web site :: Wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete